Buckwild star Shain Gandee found dead in Sissonville, West Virginia

shain

Accidentally carbon-monoxide poisoning  is the cause of death for MTV’s Buckwild star  Shain Gandee. Gandee his uncle  David Gandee and  Donald Myers were all found dead inside a Ford Bronco. No foul play is suspected The Bronco was found at the end of a dirt road in Sissonville, West Virginia.

Gandee nicked named “Gandee Candy” was one of the break out stars of Buckwild.  The show is about nine friends partying and making the most of living in rural communities, and is considered by many critics to be a . Season 2 shooting has been suspended due to the death of Gandee.
The Bronco seemed to be stuck in the mud. The muffler was below the surface causing carbon-monoxide to leak into the car. With the suspending of filming the second season of Buckwild is unclear.

 

Tmz has the 911 call when the bodies were found

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s