Accidentally carbon-monoxide poisoning is the cause of death for MTV’s Buckwild star Shain Gandee. Gandee his uncle David Gandee and Donald Myers were all found dead inside a Ford Bronco. No foul play is suspected The Bronco was found at the end of a dirt road in Sissonville, West Virginia.
Gandee nicked named “Gandee Candy” was one of the break out stars of Buckwild. The show is about nine friends partying and making the most of living in rural communities, and is considered by many critics to be a . Season 2 shooting has been suspended due to the death of Gandee.
The Bronco seemed to be stuck in the mud. The muffler was below the surface causing carbon-monoxide to leak into the car. With the suspending of filming the second season of Buckwild is unclear.
Tmz has the 911 call when the bodies were found