1. You know what you look like as an eskimo.
2. You don’t have enough earmuffs, hats, scarves, gloves, SOCKS, snowboots…
3. If you don’t have salt, cat litter, or a shovel in the trunk, random burly men who will push your car are angels from heaven.
4. That Papa Johns and Sam Adams box you didn’t throw out will save the day when your tires won’t grip on ice–slip them under the tires to cover the ice.
5. Who needs lanes? You drove without them when they were covered by snow by lining up behind traffic lights.
6. A pizza pan makes an awesome sled.
7. Maybe you shouldn’t throw boiling water in the air to watch it freeze.
8. Netflix and booze is all you need. (But you may have already known that.)
9. Half of your Instagram friends made a Frozen character out of snow.
10. 50-degree weather is beach weather.