1. Trick-or-treating is 6-8 p.m. in Lexington and at the Fayette Mall.
2. Fright Nights at Jacobson Park 7:30 to 11:30pm
This haunted house has three attractions: The Dark Forest, Entrapment and 13 Doors. Spooky creatures lurk in the woods and your fears are promised to be exploited. Read more here:
3. Fright Nights at the Farm 7:30 to 11:30 p.m.
Attractions include a haunted hayride and zombie paintball to choose from. Read more here:
4. Giant Corn Maze 6 – 9 p.m.
Kelley Farms is excited to showcase its 10 acres of corn maze, a great event to bring the family to enjoy. Take part in the corn maze, go to the pumpkin patch, enjoy the Billy Goat SkyWalk and hayrides. Read more here:
5. Kevin Steele’s Ghost Walk & Creepy Crawl 8 p.m.
Take a ghost walk in historic downtown Lexington and enjoy haunting stories of those souls still walking around with the BBN. Read about it here:
6. Whispering Woods Haunted Trail
A haunted wagon ride at Whispering Woods Riding Stables in Georgetown. Gates open at dark and close at 10 p.m. Read about it here:
7. Wicked World 7:30 p.m. –Midnight
Attractions include The Nightmare Haunted House and Terror on Tates Creek. Read more here:
Photo credit: from tumblr.com