1. Beer Pong – Probably one of the first drinking games that comes to your mind. Although it’s a simple game to play, it can become quite addicting and super competitive.
2. Flip Cup – A great game to get everyone at the party involved. Flip cup gets everyone’s competitive juices flowing and requires quick performance under pressure!
3. Quarters – Doesn’t get the crowd as rowdy as the top two games, but still a popular game & a good way to compete with friends.
4. Kings – A great card game that is slower & takes much more time than the other three games.
5. Beer Olympics – May require weeks of training… but quite possibly one of the best way to get your friends in one place!