Turning 21 means finally being able to show the bouncer at the door your I.D. and entering the doors of the bar. At UK there are many different styles of bars and places to go to get your drink of choice, or to find a great deal like 2 for 1.
10. Redmon’s Bar- 269 W Main St, Lexington, KY 40507
If you are looking for a low-key night and want to listen to some live music head downtown to have a drink or two with some friends.
9. Rosebud’s Bar & Silks Lounge21 N Mill St, Lexington, KY 40507
Head downtown for a drink and having a night with your friends at Rosebud’s.
8. McCarthy’s Irish Bar- 17 S Upper St, Lexington, KY 40507
This is the place to be in Lexington for a nice beer and on St. Patrick’s Day!
7. Hugo’s Ultralounge – 200 W Main St, Lexington, KY 40507
If you want to dance, dance, dance get to Hugo’s early to find your spot on the dance floor!
6. Wildcat-123 Cheapside St, Lexington, KY 40507
Karaoke on Friday nights, need I say more??
5. Paddock- 319 S Limestone St, Lexington, KY 40508
It might be small, but it sure is filled with fun and great drinks!
4. Paulie’s Toasted Barrel- 517 W Main St, Lexington, KY 40507
It might take a little bit longer to get downtown, but getting a big group of friends and head to Toasted for some live music!
3. The Other Bar- 319 S Limestone St, Lexington, KY 40508
Recently new to the bar scene, it is a great place to go when walking between Two Keys and Tin Roof. Also located right next to Paddock.
2. Two Keys- 333 S Limestone St, Lexington, KY 40508
Two Keys is the place to be for a nice fishbowl and to walk around between inside and outside bars!
1. Tin Roof-303 S Limestone St, Lexington, KY 40508
Thursday’s deal is 2 for 1 all night and it has great vibes and live music almost every night!
*photo credit to tunestub.com*